As I mentioned, I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One and Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight to make the brackets. In this example I used the largest dies in both sets.
First, I cut the paper with the die from the Labels One set.
Then, I placed the die from the Labels Eight set a slight bit inside of the outer edge on one of the ends on the diecut. I ran that through my Cuttlebug once, and then I did the same thing on the opposite side of the diecut.
And, voila! There I have two brackets! In this picture you can see why you need to cut the second bracket on the oppsite side of the first, as the rectangular die, from labels eight, cuts off some of the sides on the original diecut shape (see the top and bottom of the original diecut shape in this picture)
So, that's how I used my two sets of label-dies to make brackets. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask me in a comment on this post=)
Thanks for stopping by!