Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My entry for this weeks challenge at Motivet's blog

Hi again
I had some time to create yesterday, and so I made a card to enter into Motivet's week 10 challenge. This time, I created a sort of romantic/distressed/vintage card. I even broke out and cut into some unused sheets of patterned paper (which I don't like to do if I can help it =)
Here's some pictures of my card:
I used the freebie digital stamp from Motivet, which you can find here. I used Promarkers and a few colored pencils to color in the image. Other supplies: Bazill white cardstock (cardbase), patterned papers: Cloud (Blue Hill collection) and Voltage (Static collection) both by Crate Paper, miscellaneous flowers, a flowerpunch by EK Success, pearls from Prima's E-line, white ribbon from a local fabric-store, Brilliance Moonlight White ink to soften the teal-colored flower and tea dye distress ink to ink the edges. I also used a paper distresser to rough up the edges of the papers, before applying the tea dye ink.
Thanks for stopping by =)
- Legojenta

4 comments:

Ellen said... [Reply]

Love the nice and soft colors you used!!

Margaret said... [Reply]

Love the card, very sweet and soft.

Ida / Little said... [Reply]

Så utrolig skjønt kort :)

Vi har eggene tilsalgs i butikken, det var 7stk igjen da jeg gikk hjem fra jobb idag! :)

Hilsen Ida på Steffens

Gro said... [Reply]

Nydelig kort!
Og så herlige duse farger.... :-)
Lekkert!

Klem, Gro