Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun, little card today...

Hi again
So today, I want to show you a small card that I made to enter into the Simon Says Challenge blog's current challenge. The current challenge is to use dots on your projects =)

Here's the card I made:

I stamped the crab twice and colored in both. I cut out the body and eyes of one crab, added liquid adhesive behind the eyes and foam adhesive behind the body, and adhered it onto the crab I had cut out whole. I made sure to keep pressure on the eyes while the glue was drying, so that the foam adhesive under the body wouldn't make the eyes pop up. The cardbase is a little under 3" square. I stamped it with a polkadot-stamp and blue Hero Arts Shadow Ink (soft pool). The crab is a Snag 'em Stamp by Imaginisce, from the "Splash Dance" line, called "crab". I used Promarkers to color in the crab, and a white gelpen to color in the white inside the spots under the crabs eyes. I handwrote the sentiment, rounded the two upper corners of that piece of paper, added the crab to the sentiment-piece and adhered it to the cardbase using foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Legojenta =)

4 comments:

Rica said... [Reply]

Fabulous card, love your cute crab and great 3D effect.
Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said... [Reply]

Such a cute crab! :D

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

what a cute crab :-) he looks fab decoupaged and the papers and sentiment are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said... [Reply]

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby