Friday, July 2, 2010

Simon Says Stamp Challenge submission =)

Hi!
I just wanted to share the project I made to enter into this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge, which is to use checks, plaid, gingham, etc. on a project! I made a sign to hang on my bathroom door:


I cut out a heart of a pink piece of cardstock for the base of the sign. I stamped the man and woman-figures on a piece of kraft cardstock, embossed them with white embossingpowder, and diecut&embossed the stamped piece using a spellbinders-die. I used my Martha Stewart score board to make the grid/checked pattern on the heart. I scored every half an inch, turned the heart and did the same thing again. The stamped and diecut piece was put on the heart using foam adhesive. I then used some sticky tac to adhere the heart to my bathroom door =)


Thanks for stopping by!
- Legojenta

0 comments: