Friday, September 10, 2010

"Best fishes" card

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a card I made yesterday, that I'm entering into two challenges:

Here's my card
I used a stamp from Imaginisce. I stamped the fish, colored it in using Promarkers, and diecut the image using nestabilities. I wrote out my sentiment, added some dots that I colored with a Promarker, and cut it out in a strip. I embossed the cardbase using a quickutz embossingfolder called flowers. The image and the sentiment were attached to the card using foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by today =)
- Legojenta

7 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said... [Reply]

your embossing looks fabulous with this fish image! I love the soft blue for water and the die cut frame with the blowfish. Fun card!

girlia said... [Reply]

Love it. The fish is cute

Tracey said... [Reply]

Love this cute image & the embossed background looks fab :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Deb said... [Reply]

fabulous fun card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Julie said... [Reply]

So adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Annie said... [Reply]

a cute card and I love the fun sentiment! thanks for joining us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Lori said... [Reply]

Awwww he's so cute and funny. My kids have a toy like this and they love taking it into the bath, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation, pop back on Monday for our new challenge, we'd love to have you back!