Thursday, September 30, 2010

Clean and Simple Autumn card

Hi!
Todays card I made to enter into the following challenges:






Here's my card:


I used the sketch, and I chose my image inspired by the beautiful autumn phot form Simon Says. I stamped the tree-image with Rich Cocoa Memento ink onto watercolor paper. I then used two distress-colors and a wet brush to add the color to the image. The two colors of distress ink I used were Spiced Marmalade and Shabby Shutters. I lightly sponged all of the edges on the card with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!
- Legojenta =)

4 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said... [Reply]

Great Card!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Papertrails by a paper lover said... [Reply]

A beautiful Fall card! The colors are wonderfully paired together to remind me of a crisp Autumn day. Thanks for playing a long with Papertake Weekly! :-) Amy

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said... [Reply]

If I saw this card in a store I would probably buy it and frame it - this is absolutely stunning!! I love that tree!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card :-) I love this tree ,, very beautiful and the colours you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)

luv
Lols x x x