Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday card for adult

Hi
Todays card was made to enter into these ongoing challenges:


I made a birthday card one could give to an adult for his/hers birthday:


I used a Hero Arts cling stamp set (CG199) to stamp the basket and the flowers. I colored them in muted tones using Promarkers. I then stamped the norwegian birthday-sentiment onto another piece of paper, and cut it out. I ran a black marker along the both the sentiment-piece's edges and the image-piece's edges, to define them a bit more. I added the sentiment on top of the image with foam adhesive, and the image onto the cardbase with foam adhesive as well.
Thanks for stopping by today!

- Legojenta

3 comments:

NGCARDS said... [Reply]

Beautiful work hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Chrissie said... [Reply]

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining in wit hour challenge at the Creative Card Crew this week!
Chrissie

shell said... [Reply]

A lovely card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx