Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My current papercrafting obsessions...

Today I wanted to do a little different post on my blog. I wanted to tell you about some of my current "papercrafting obsessions" =) Here are some of the things I'm loving right now:

I have a good amount of Lawn Fawn sets on my wishlist! I know there will be a new release-week soon (when they show sneak peeks on the Lawn Fawn blog, and have giveaways and designteam-samples as well), so I'm looking forward to seeing that too =) The top five sets from Lawn Fawn currently on my wishlist are:




My Cute StampsI just discovered this company like yesterday, and I must say I really like the style of their stamps! I'm looking around to see where it would be the cheapest for me to get this:
which is the Cheer Up set, cause I really LOVE that one, and I want it soo bad! I LOVE those faces that you can put on the cloud =)



Spellbinders Nestabilities
I'm currently loving these dies, which are the top two on my Spellbinders wishlist:






And I love this set too, that I already have and LOVE to use =)





I've gotten really into coloring my stamped images with Promarkers now. I love the look of these markers, which are just like Copics, but less expensive. I'm slowly building up my collection of colors, and I have about 38 of them now. If you're thinking about starting coloring with markers like Copic or Promarkers, I would highly recommend the Promarkers, if you live somewhere where they're widely available =)



I already had some stamps from Motivet, when I recently purchased this ADORABLE stamp:

This stamp is called Bunny Hug, and I soo love this image! And it can work for so many occasions (thank you, birthday, congratulations etc =)



And the last category on my current obsessions-list today is:


Hero Arts' stamps have been a favorite for me for a good while now. I love their wide range of different designs, and the quality of the stamps, woodmounted, clingmounted or clear, is just awesome! Besides having great stamps, they also have a lovely blog we can visit to get inspiration and see exciting news. And there's also a Flickr-group for Hero Arts' fans, where there's a great community and lots of inspiration to find =) Here are the top five on my current wishlist for Hero Arts stamps:














I guess that was everything I wanted to share today. Thanks for stopping by my blog =)
- Legojenta / Marie

1 comments:

Tiff said... [Reply]

I see we have the same obsessions! Lawn Fawn, Nesties, Hero Arts, My Cute Stamps....lol! The list goes on with us crafters! Thank you for posting about the giveaway in your sidebar! Best of luck to you :)