Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank You - Christmas Mini Card

Hi everyone I had some time to craft today, and so I made a little mini-card that I'll enter into all of these challenges:


Paper Play - Let it Snow
Simon Says Challenge - Let it snow
Stampin for the Weekend - Winter
Stamp Something - Thanks

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge - Put a little pink on your project
So here's my card:

I used a snowflake-stamp from a clearstamp-set I bought yesterday, at my local Panduro-store. The set is this one:

It's called Clear Stamps Snowflakes, or, here in Norway, Clear Stamp Snøfnugg. i stamped it in three different distressink-colors (Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters). I also used a sentiment from Hero Arts' Essential Messages set. I stamped that using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Legojenta / Marie

5 comments:

Rica said... [Reply]

A beautiful 'Thank You' card, I love that snow flake stamp set, so classy and elegant.

Thanks so much for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said... [Reply]

Pretty colors! I love those snowflakes!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Mummylade said... [Reply]

Just popped by to admire your wonderful creation! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!

*Vicki* said... [Reply]

So simple and so beautiful!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Courtney Baker said... [Reply]

Thanks for your comment on my blog today! Right now we don't have any stores carrying our stamps in Norway, but I'd love for you to tell your local store about us!

Thanks again and super cute card!