Sunday, January 16, 2011

Congratulations card today...

Hi!


Today I'd like to share a card I made today to enter into Simon Says Challenge's current challenge, which is to use this sketch:

I did a few minor changes to the sketch. First of all, I flipped it over.

Then I made my card, omitting the flowers and putting the main focal point in the center instead of off to the side. Even with these changes, I did base it upon the sketch, so hopefully it's all ok for the challenge =)
This card was made to be a congratulating new parents-type of card. The sentiment is Norwegian, and says 'congratulations'. Here's my card:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Legojenta

2 comments:

Mandy said... [Reply]

Beautiful card Marie, so elegant looking, it's perfect for our challenge hun.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for Domi's sketch challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Ghost said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.