Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Baby Onesie Card

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a card I made to enter into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - New Beginnings
Cute Card Thursday - Out With The Old (use old stash)
Delightful Sketches - Buttons
Simon Says Challenge - New Beginnings

Here's the card I made. I also filmed the process of making the card, and so you can see that video underneath the picture of my card here:



Remember, you can always click the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner of the video-screen to see the video over at YouTube =)

I used old scraps of patterned paper for the onesie and the green heart, to go with the Cute Card Thursday challenge, and a button to go with Delightful Sketches challenge. The card is meant to congratulate on a new baby, which falls into the new beginnings category from the last two challenges I listed above. All of the supplies are listed at the end of the video.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

2 comments:

tiggertastic said... [Reply]

what a sweet little make, love the colours you have used


Good luck in the challenges.

Sarah-louise x

Designing for :
Crafty Purple Frog, Bearly Mine Designs, Kenny K, Creative Card Crew.

Mandy said... [Reply]

Gorgeous card Marie, so sweet and just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "New Beginnings" challenge
hugs Mandy xx