Friday, January 7, 2011

Now I can...

with Canon =) Okay, so that may be a bit cheesy, being Canon's slogan and all. But I thought it would be the perfect headline, as it's really true! If you're still wondering what in the world I'm talking about (and chances are, you do), I have some nice news to share...

I've gotten a new camera! It's a Canon camera, digital, and it has a wonderful video-function on it. I can now shoot HD-quality (720p) videos, and I'm soo happy about it! I don't know about you, but I like watching the better quality videos from people on YouTube, soo much better then watching the poor-quality ones =) I shot a video today, just a Quick Tip video, showing how I've labeled my Promarkers. If you compare that video to my previous ones, you can absolutely see the difference in quality. It's amazing! I love it =)

Also, I was playing around with my camera after shooting the video, and I realized that it has another function I love. When shooting video, if I bring an object closer to the camera, the focus adjusts to have the object be crystal-clear again. I've seen that in other people's videos before, and loved it! It's just another wonderful feature, which I'm soo happy to have =)
Okay, so enough ranting from me about my new camera now. On to the next order of business, my video on how I've labeled my Promarkers!



You can always click the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner, if you want to view the video on YouTube instead of here. And if you want to compare this video to my older ones, please check out my YouTube channel =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

0 comments: