Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lawnscaping and Wee Memories challenge

Hi!

Yesterday came a fun twist on the challenges over at Lawnscaping. They're doing a bonus challenge in collaboration with Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenges! They will both be giving away a Lawn Fawn prize, and you can enter the same project on both blogs! Here's the challenge:


I'll also be entering my card into the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday

I created this card for these challenges:



I stamped two crabs from the "Critters in the Sea" Lawn Fawn set, one of them reversed, and added a gift in the one's hand. The Happy Birthday greeting is from the "Bake Me A Cake" Lawn Fawn set. The sun is from a My Cute Stamps set, called "Cheer Up".
Now, the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories challenge calls for something cute and cuddly. Now, I'm not sure if I would call these (hermit) crabs cuddly, but they sure are cute! So hopefully, this card will be okay anyways =)

So, go check out this challenge over at Lawnscaping and Wee Memories. I hope you have some time and inspiration to play along!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today =)
- Marie / Legojenta

8 comments:

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

Your card is definitely cute Marie! I love the layout too.

Kathy said... [Reply]

Ahhh this is so adorable. I LOVE how your reversed the image to. The big star really makes the images pop. So happy to have found your blog. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

Christiana said... [Reply]

Aw, this is so cute! I love that little present! Adorable. Thanks so much for playing in the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories Bonus Challenge!

Heather Innusa said... [Reply]

I just love this. Way too cute & fun!!!

Laurel said... [Reply]

This is perfect Marie. Perfect for the challenge. Love those little birthday crabs! :) Thanks for playing along with us!!!

CinnamonSally said... [Reply]

Really cute card Marie great shape, Thanks so much for joining us at the Wee Memories challenge this week.

Jocelyn said... [Reply]

I literally said "awwww" when I saw this card. It is so adorable! I love the crab claw with the present!!! Too cute!!

P@tricia said... [Reply]

Thanks for visiting my blog ;)
I think this card is very funny and original!
These crabs are adorable.

Hugs,
Patricia