Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #5 - 1st card

Today I'll be posting three blogposts, one for each of the cards I'll be entering into the fifth challenge over at Lawnscaping. When I first saw the challenge I immediately thought "this is right up my alley!". That was because the challenge is to do something I love to do:



I had several ideas for what I wanted to make, and here's the first card I did:

I used Critters in the Sea and Jessie's ABC's on this card, which I thought would be perfect to give to someone to wish them luck in a cheerleading-contest they'll be competing in =)
I used some vellum and blue cardstock to make the background for the image of the fishes making their pyramid. I also used some bling in the corners. The fishes were stamped with black Memento ink, and colored in with Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

4 comments:

Christiana said... [Reply]

Oh Marie, this is SUPER cute! Love it!

Laurel said... [Reply]

Cute, Cute! Thanks Marie for playing along with us again! :)

Lynnette said... [Reply]

Cute idea!

Amylucimar said... [Reply]

oh my gosh this was so cute it made me chuckle. i need to use vellum on my projects. it really does give a nice soft and interesting look. thanks for playing. i really get inspired every time these challenges come around. everyone is so amazing. :o)