Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #5 - 2nd card

So this is the second post of the day, with my second card for the current Lawnscaping challenge:






This is what my second card looks like:



I used Bake Me A Cake to make my houses on this card. I totally went with the fun, doodle-style, and wasn't too careful when drawing the doors, windows etc, or when coloring. I think it turned out quite fun =)
I also used Jessie's ABC's to stamp the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

8 comments:

Christiana said... [Reply]

You are SO inspiring! This card is AMAZING, Marie! I am so tweeting Kelly Marie about this! I LOVE it!

Laurel said... [Reply]

Super, Super cute! Again, brilliant. Using the cake stamps to create a row of houses! LOVE! Thanks again for playing along with Lawnscaping!

Lynnette said... [Reply]

Very clever use of the Bake me a Cake set. Great idea

Jocelyn said... [Reply]

Love this card! It's super fun and very clever. The windows are great! Your suitcase card would have worked for this challenge, too ;)

Kelly said... [Reply]

Well that is a clever use of cakes! CUTE!!

Amylucimar said... [Reply]

i LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!! i like the doodled style so much. awesome card!

Heather Innusa said... [Reply]

Marie, this is absolutely fabulous!!! So creative! For my card, I used your mirroring technique!! Thanks for the tip.

Amanda Winkelman said... [Reply]

This card is SO cute! I love these houses! Great job getting in the top 3! Whoo Hoo! And thanks so much for giving by blog a shout out with that blog award....I feel honored! Now I need to forward the love!
Hugs!