Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #5 - 3rd card

So this is my thrid, and final, blogpost of today. In this post, I'm sharing the final card I'll be entering into the fifth Lawnscaping challenge, which is:



The third card I made, was this one:



I used Critters in the Sea and Bake Me A Cake. The boat itself was made with the largest and the smallest cake layers from Bake Me A Cake.
I've uploaded a video to my YouTube channel, showing the process of making this card. Click here to see it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

11 comments:

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

Brilliant Marie, all 3 cards for the challenge. I really love the house card and this one is super cute too. I am struggling with this challenge, but you are making it look easy :)

Christiana said... [Reply]

Oh my gosh, Marie! This is SO AMAZING! I nearly didn't even recognize it as Lawn Fawn! Brilliant use of Bake Me A Cake. I love it soooo much! I was really excited to see what you'd do with this challenge. I knew you'd rock it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping and being the inspiring person that you are!

Laurel said... [Reply]

Brilliant! Using the cake to create a boat! Love this Marie. Thanks for playing along at Lawnscaping this week!

Lynnette said... [Reply]

Another clever idea!

Emm said... [Reply]

Great idea to use Bake Me A Cake to make a ship. This is awesome!

justsomestuffimade said... [Reply]

Love all of your entries for the challenge Marie! When I see your cards I know that I'm going to have to put these other stamp sets on my shopping list asap!! Hugs, Ruth S

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

Ahh! you are amazing :)

Amylucimar said... [Reply]

toot toot! that is awesome!

Heather Innusa said... [Reply]

Holy cow, how CUTE!!!!! Very creative!!!!

Agnieszka said... [Reply]

Hi Marie! I just wanted to let you know that I'm passing on the Liebster blog award to you. I hope you'll accept the award! You can see the post on my blog here: http://justmadefrompaper.blogspot.com/2011/03/stamping-with-markers.html

byulgzr said... [Reply]

Saw your card on the lawn fawn blog and just wanted to tell you how cute and creative your card is!