Thursday, March 17, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I got a comment from Agnieszka here on my blog the other day, telling me that she had given me a blog award. I was so happy to hear that, what an honour! She had given me the Liebster Blog Award, which is for blog newbies who has less then 100 followers. I'm so happy that she thought of me, and that I now get to give the award away to someone else!


When trying to find out who I wanted to give the award to, I went to my favorite challenge blog, Lawnscaping, and browsed through the submission for a couple of the latest challenges there. I was happy to discover three new blogs, written my fabulous women, that I want to give the Liebster Blog Award to:

- Suzanne for her blog For His Glory
- Amanda for her blog The Stamping Mama: Paper Creations and Chaos of an ink obsessed mom
- Samantha for her blog Sam's Scrap Candy

Suzanne, Amanda and Samantha, if you will, please be sure to pass along this award to 3-5 other blogs with less than 100 followers. I'm sure you'll brighten their day by acknowledging them with this award =)

I hope you all will visit these three ladies on their blogs! I'm sure you'll love what you see =)

I also wanted to tell you that I was so fortunate to have one of my older card be featured on the Lawn Fawn blog this past Friday, on that weeks Fawny Flickr Friday. I felt so honoured to be featured on the Lawn Fawn blog, along with two other amazing Lawn Fawn lovers. Please click here to see the blogpost I was featured in!

That's it for today - I'm sorry I don't have a card to show today. I'll be back again soon with another card - so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said... [Reply]

thanks so much for the blog award!!! :) you're so sweet! and congrats for the fawnie friday post! :)

Suzanne said... [Reply]

Thank you SO much for this award. It comes as a complete surprise. I'm humbled that you thought I deserved it. :-)