Today I wanted to share a card I made to be my second submission to the current Lawnscaping challenge:
I was lucky enough to get a Lawn Fawn set for my birthday from my brother, and it just arrived the other day. I immediately had an idea of a card for this challenge using it, and this is how the card turned out:
For some reason the card doesn't look square in these pictures. But believe me - it really is square in real life =)
I chose white and light grey for my neutral colors, and pink for the pop! The stamp set I used was "Sew Lovely" from Lawn Fawn. I stamped out the mannequin on a piece of copy-paper, and drew on a weddingdress. I then cut it out to make a template, and traced in onto some white cardstock, using a black Copic Multiliner. I cut out the dress, following the lines I had drawn with the multiliner. I stamped out the top of the mannequin, omitting the top line of the dress that's part of the stamp, onto light grey cardstock, and cut it out. I then adhered the weddingdress I had made, onto the top of the mannequin. I drew out a "belt" for the dress, and stamped the separate bow from the Sew Lovely stampset on the right side of that belt, on a pink piece of paper. I added a little white pearl (by KaiserCraft) to the center of the bow. I then cut it out, and adhered in onto the dress. I also stamped the bottom of the mannequin, the 'feet', onto the same light grey cardstock as the top of the mannequin. I cut it out, and adhered it to the back of the bottom of the dress. The dress was adhered to the label, cut with spellbinders, using foam adhesive. I drew in a black line with dots on the label to give it a bit of an added touch. The label itself was adhered to the square, white cardbase with foam adhesive as well.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta