Friday, March 18, 2011

Sneak peek

Hi everyone
Today I wanted to share with you a little sneak peek. I have been lucky enough to get to make a card and blogpost for Kreative Fornemmelser's blog. Kreative Fornemmelser is a danish online store, who has both Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn stamps. They're about the only good retailer for those companies that I know of, here in Scandinavia. When they started taking in Lawn Fawn a little while ago, I purchased the "Plus One" Lawn Fawn set from them. I asked the owner of the store, Pia, if I could make a card for her to put on her blog, using that set. She said okay, and on I went! The blogpost I made for her will be on her blog tomorrow, so be sure to check that out! But for now, I thought I would give you just a little sneak peek of my card for that post:


So be sure to check out the Kreative Fornemmelser blog tomorrow, to see the rest of this card =)

EDITET March 19th: I just wanted to add the direct link to the blogpost with this card over at the Kreative Fornemmelser blog. Here's the direct link.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

1 comments:

Nicole said... [Reply]

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the flickr comments! Much appreciated. Your blog is great! Have a good week! :)