Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring or Easter Card

Hi again
In this post, I'd like to share a card I made just today. I made it to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Mothers day or girlie

Stamp Something - Spring Somethings

Totally Gorjuss - Spring is sprung

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday - Anything goes


So, here's the card I made today:


I used my first ever Greeting Farm stamp on this card. The stamp of this lovely girl with a basket full of eggs is called "Easter Anya". I stamped her with black Memento ink and colored her in with Promarkers and Copics. I then cut her out. The patterned paper on the card is from an (old, I believe) stack og 6x6" papers from Kaisercraft, it's the "La-di-da" collection. I cut down one of the papers, and punched the top using my EK Success Round Binding Edge punch. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper ever-so-slightly with a distressing tool, and added a little bit of Antique Linen distress ink. I adhered the cutout girl to the patterned paper using foam adhesive on her body and head, and liquid glue on her feet. The patterned paper was then adhered on an angle to the brown standard sized cardbase, using foam adhesive as well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta



7 comments:

CinnamonSally said... [Reply]

Great card Marie, thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Kat said... [Reply]

What a cute Easter image. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at TG this week.

Kat x

Ann said... [Reply]

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories this week! :D

Mandy said... [Reply]

Aww this is super cute Marie, love the paper it's just perfect for the imnage.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Mothers Day / girlie challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Alice Wertz said... [Reply]

this is so sweet! lovely card!

Simone said... [Reply]

Aww this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :) Also Thanks for posting my candy and thank you for following my blog :) Good luck!

Chan said... [Reply]

What a CUTE card, Marie!! :o) Great colouring!