Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thinking Of You Card

Hi everyone

Today I'll be posting twice, so be sure to check out both blogposts =)
In this post, I'll be showing a card I made for the Make It Monday challenge from Papertrey Ink. This is my first time participating in this challenge =) I'm sort of a PTI newbie, but I really like their dies. And when I saw that the Make It Monday challenge this week was to use dies as masks, I immediately wanted to join in =) EDIT: I went back to the Inlinkz list for this MIM challenge today (monday) and my link wasn't there. Not sure how that happened, but I seem to remember that when I had put my link on there, I didn't double-check that my thumbnail-image and link was on there... So I guess I didn't participate in this weeks MIM after all =)

I'll also be entering this card into the current Totally Gorjuss challenge, which is to not use any patterned paper.

Here's the card I made:



I used some flower dies from PTI to mask off, sponge inside and stamp on top of. I used a flowerpot&stem image from PTI's Everyday Button Bits, and a small leaf from the same set. For my greeting, I used a sentiment from Hero Arts' Essential Messages. On the flowers, I also stamped a background-stamp from Hero Arts, called Happy Definition.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


2 comments:

theCook said... [Reply]

Great CAS card! Thanks for joining the Totally Gorjuss challenge!

bettand said... [Reply]

What a fun card:) Thanks for joining the TG challenge. Bettina