Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Butterfly Card

Hi everyone

Today I made a card to enter into these challenges:

Lily Pad - Inspired by Lily Pad (I took inspiration from how Joy had bent up the wings etc. on the blue butterfly on her card with three butterflies on this post)

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

And here's the card I created for these challenges:



I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the butterfly from some scrap patterned paper. I traced it onto a cream cardbase, and drew in some lines as well. I sponged the edges of the butterfly with some distress ink. I adhered the butterfly's body to the cardbase, and bent the wings up. I added rhinestones to the butterfly and the corners of the line frame.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'll be back soon with my card for the current Lawnscaping challenge =)
- Marie / Legojenta

5 comments:

yainea said... [Reply]

Elegant and beautiful, Ilove it! Good luck :)

Isha said... [Reply]

Lovely card Marie...great take on the inspiration card:))

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

Pretty card Marie, I really like the frame.

~Tammy~ said... [Reply]

This is a beautiful CAS card! I love the beautiful pattern paper!

Vicky said... [Reply]

Beautiful card! You really gave life to that butterfly! Thanks for playing at the lilypad cards challenge!