Monday, May 16, 2011

Lawnscaping #10

Hi everyone! Wow, I just realized that this is the tenth Lawnscaping challenge. Congrats on hitting double digits, Lawnscaping! The challenge this time is:



(please click on the badge to go straight to the challenge =)

I will also be entering my card into the current challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge, which is the theme "Look what the stork brought!", in honour of Heidi's new baby girl =)


Here's my card:




I used two Lawn Fawn sets and one Hero Arts background stamp on this card. The stroller and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's "Plus One". I colored the stroller using Promarkers. The heart on the stroller is from Lawn Fawn's "Bake Me A Cake". I cut the heart out and added some Glossy Accents to it to make it shiny. I stamped the "Cling Dots" CG139 stamp from Hero Arts using "Spun Sugar" distress ink onto the cardbase. I colored a mat for my image with the same grey Promarker I had used for the image, to get the coordinating mat for my image-piece. I adhered the image&mat to the cardbase using foam adhesive, to add some dimension to the card =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

9 comments:

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

So sweet Marie, lovely card :)

yainea said... [Reply]

How a cute card!!! I love it! The little heart on the stroller is a super sweet touch :)

CraftyDee said... [Reply]

Aw that is so cute! =)

Jane said... [Reply]

So cute! thanks for joining us at Simon Says stamp, hugs, Jane x

Laurel said... [Reply]

Super cute Marie. I like the heart on the stroller... A very nice touch! I am sure Heidi will love this card as do I! Thanks for playing along with us again! :)

cards by cara said... [Reply]

This is such a darling card! Really love it!

Jocelyn said... [Reply]

Super cute card, Marie! I love your color scheme and the little heart on the stroller is too cute!

Christiana said... [Reply]

Such a sweet card, Marie! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! I always love seeing your cards!

Chari M. said... [Reply]

Awww, this is a sweet baby card. Great job!