Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink May Blog Hop

Hi everyone

Today I'll be sharing with you a tag I made using Papertrey Ink products. I hadn't really created much with my PTI products since getting them, and thought that participating in the blog hop they're having, would be a good way to use some of my products. The challenge for this May blog hop is to use flowers, and so I had fun playing with my flower stamps and coordinating dies from PTI. 

Here's the tag I made for the blog hop: 



I diecut a tag using the Tag Sale #1 die, out of some Vintage Cream cardstock (thank you Mary for sending me this cardstock =). I stamped a frame and greeting from Fillable Frames Additions 1 in the middle of the tag. I then diecut and stamped three different flowers using the Beautiful Blooms II and coordinating dies. For the centers of the flowers, I diecut two of the buttons from the Buttoned Up #1 die. I also punched out a small circle for the largest flower, and pierced holes in it to mimic the buttons I had diecut. I used all Distress Inks for my stamping on the tag. I also added some ribbon from May Arts to the tag.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the other participating blogs by going to Nichole's blog here, where you'll find the list of participants =)
- Marie / Legojenta

14 comments:

Laura B. said... [Reply]

love your tag, so cute, and paper buttons:)

Lisa said... [Reply]

Cute tags, Marie! Love that you used the button die for the centers- sweet :)

Margaret M said... [Reply]

Marie..your tag is just precious! I could see it on a little girl's present.

Cyndie said... [Reply]

Super cute tag! This would be great for a baby gift as well--the colors are perfect!

Marlena M. said... [Reply]

This is so beautiful!! ;)

Margaret M said... [Reply]

What a cute tag! I can see it on a little girl's present!

Anna (doctorfoodie) said... [Reply]

Fun tags!

Tracey McNeely said... [Reply]

Really nice tag. Beautiful Blooms is a great set.

Karen H. said... [Reply]

Adorable! Ack, how did I not know the button dies work so perfect in the center of these flowers? Love the soft colors. TFS!

lostinpaper said... [Reply]

Such a pretty tag! Love the colours and CAS design.

Wendy ten Hove said... [Reply]

Very, very nice! Love the soft colors and using the buttons as centre, is really great!!
Hugs, Wendy

Carol's Ink Spot said... [Reply]

Cute tag! Like the faux buttons in the centers of your flowers too. So cute!

Gina said... [Reply]

I love how you used button die cuts as the centers of the flowers! A sweet tag!!!

Lai-Yoke (walchowdesign) said... [Reply]

Lovely sweet tag, Marie! Love the color combo on white!