Sunday, May 22, 2011

PS Monster holding flowers Card

Hi everyone!

So, just the other day Lily Pad announced a new sketch challenge. I was so thrilled when I saw the sketch, 'cause it's right up my alley! This is the sketch for the current "Lucy's Lovely Lines" challenge over at Lily pad:

I made a card using a stamp from Paper Smooches, from their "Falling for You" stamp set. I was able to record my process of making the card on video, so please watch the video below to see me making the card =)


Remember, you can watch this video on YouTube if you'd like, by clicking the YouTube logo on the video =)

And here are some pictures of the finished card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

11 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Oh Marie!! This is stunning. Love it:))

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said... [Reply]

That's fabulous,great job coloring.

Jocelyn said... [Reply]

Marie, I LOVE it! The way you made the hands was so clever--you always come up with the best ways to use stamps!! Love your coloring (my daughter asked how you color so fast--LOL!)

Heather Innusa said... [Reply]

You are amazing at making your stamps so much more versatile!! Your cards always bring a smile to my face :D. Great card!

Donna B. said... [Reply]

Love your coloring and the pretty flowers with pearls!

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

Great card Marie... love the way you changed his hand and awesome video too, thanks :)

Jessica said... [Reply]

This little monster is so cute!! Love the colors :)

Vicky said... [Reply]

Love this card! So adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us at lily pad cards!!!

Lin said... [Reply]

So cute, and such a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us in the Pond!

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

So cute! I love the added arm and the flowers with pearls.

Chari M. said... [Reply]

super cute, love the monster.