Tuesday, June 14, 2011

announcing the Young Crafters Unite! bloghop

Hi everyone

So today, I have such an exciting announcement for you =) I have paired up with the lovely&talented Britta Swiderski (from http://brittaswiderski.com/), to put together a fun blog hop!


To get more information about the bloghop or to sign up to be a participating, please go to www.youngcraftersunite.com

I really hope that you will be able to join us in this fun adventure! We would sure love to have you participate as a blogger, making something to show us some of your favorites =) Please know that you don't have to be young of age to join this bloghop! As we state on the blog hop site, there are so many ways to be or feel young, and so don't let the blog hop title discourage you! Please check out the "What makes you a young crafter" section of the main bloghop site, to see more about this =)

If you haven't got the time to participate as a blogger, please do come back on July 1st and hop along. There will be prizes for both bloggers and hoppers! Talking about the prizes, I'm soo happy to tell you that we've been so lucky as to be sponsored by two amazing stores:




I wanted to say a great, big thanks to our sponsors, we are very grateful for your fabulous contributions =)
Let me tell you, I'm so looking forward to this blog hop! I think there will be a lot of talented participants, and a lot of fantastic projects to be seen =)
I see this bloghop as a way for you to get more people visiting your blog, and to be able to make something you love, using some of your favorites. We all love creating with our favorites, more than anything else, right? I'm certainly looking forward to showing my projects for the blog hop (yes, there's an 's' there, let's just say I will have more than one project to show =)


That’s it for this post. I hope you’ll go check out the details about this blog hop over at www.youngcraftersunite.com, and sign up to be a participating blogger if you can! Please make sure you sign up by 11:59 pm CST on June 27th, 2011. EDITED: Sorry about stating that the deadline for signing up was on July 27th! It's actually at June 27th...Also, please make sure to come back on July 1st to hop along =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

Chari M. said... [Reply]

Looking forward to it! Oh and you should fix your deadline date, it says July 27th. Caught it on Britta's blog too, you girls really want July to get here quick! :) Thanks for putting this together, It should be fun and inspiring!

Natasha said... [Reply]

Hey Marie, I'm all signed up! I'm so excited; this great project of yours and Britta's is shaping up to be sooooo much fun! Can't wait :) x

Disp6194 said... [Reply]

I'm on my way to check it out . . .exciting!