Friday, June 24, 2011

Bunny Onesie Card

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been gone from my blog for so long. Mostly it's because I've been having problems with my mojo. Yes, it did leave me for a while there. I wasn't in the mood for making anything much, really. But before I got into that rut, I made a minialbum for a friend of mine from school, who just had her first baby. I'm showing the minialbum in this video, that I've uploaded on YouTube:



(You can click on the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner to see the video there instead =)

I also needed a card to send with the album. I decided to play along with the current challenge over at Lawnscaping, which is:



Here's the card I made:



I changed the sketch slightly, to fit the large image i had with the onesie. I used a bunny from Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the 'Burbs" to stamp onto patterned paper, cut out and add to the onesie. The onesie is from a stampset by Melissa Frances. I used my white gelpen to make the bunny's tail white, and a brown Promarker to make the bunny's nose dark. I used a light grey Promarker to add some shading to the onesie as well. I added a panel of brown cardstock to the image-piece, that I had punched with a border punch. I then added blue and white ribbon, and topped it off with a bow.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

5 comments:

Heather I. said... [Reply]

This is too cute Marie!! So sweet! I'm so happy I figured out a way to comment - whats up with Blogger, anyway?!?

On another note, I'm super excited about the Blog Hop! I was working on my project this weekend - great of you & Britta to do it!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

Marie, this is really cute! I love what you did with my Lawnscaping sketch!

The Whispering Path said... [Reply]

Very sweet. They'll love it!

Laurel said... [Reply]

What a cute card marie! Love the bunny on the onsie!! :)

lostinpaper said... [Reply]

Totally adorable!! Not the normal baby card colours, I love that!