Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Baking Card

Hi everyone

So I'm back today with a second card to enter into the current Lawnscaping challenge, which is:

(please click on the badge to go to the challenge)

Here's my card:



I used Lawn Fawn's "Critters In The 'Burbs" to stamp out the dog. I used "Jessie's ABC's" to stamp out my sentiment, and a tiny circle from "Critters In The Sea" on each side of the sentiment. I colored the dog using Promarkers, and cut him out. I drew the baking-hat using my Memento marker, and stamped the collar a second time on white cardstock. I cut them out and adhered them to the dog itself. I also added some glossy accents to the blue part of the collar, but it doesn't show in the pictures, unfortunantely. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock I had cut out with a PTI die. I added the dog and the sentiment-strip to the cardbase using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

13 comments:

Laurel said... [Reply]

TEE HEE! So cute. Love your hand drawn baking hat! Super cute and the sentiment is perfect! This is adorable Marie!

Donna B. said... [Reply]

So cute - love the hat! Very creative CAS card:)

Isha said... [Reply]

Gorgeous and cute Marie. Love the hat and his collar:)) I just ordered my first sets of Lawn fawn...cant wait to get them n share my cards...lol.

yainea said... [Reply]

I really love this one! Super cute!

Lai-Yoke said... [Reply]

Such a cutie, Marie! Love the chef's hat!

Chari M. said... [Reply]

So cute! I think Lawn Fawn needs another Hats off collection and a baker's hat should be one of them!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Love the CAS design, he's such a cute little pup :)
Jenny x

Christiana said... [Reply]

Oh my gosh, Marie, this is fabulous! What a great job you did drawling the little chef's hat! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Kim C said... [Reply]

Oh, this is really soo cute. The colours just pop! Very clean and simple indeed.

lostinpaper said... [Reply]

Your card is totally adorable!!! Love the bright background and your colouring is perfect! After watching your video I've now just 'got to have' a Memento marker! Congrats on your shout at LF.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said... [Reply]

This is adorable! Love the CAS design and the chef hat is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping. :)

Lea L. said... [Reply]

This is just adorable! And the coloring on the dog is perfect!! Great job!!

Ayana Posadas said... [Reply]

Sooo Adorable! I totally adore the little baking hat that you put on the dog. TOO CUTE!