Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby Card and Lawnscaping #13

Hi everyone

I made a card a couple of days ago, that I have completely forgotten to share! I wanted to enter it into the current Lawnscaping challenge, and realized I had to get it blogged about and entered before the challenge closes. So, the current Lawnscaping challenge is:


I also followed the sketch from the current challenge over at Sketch Saturday. This is the sketch:


Here is the card I made:



I used Lawn Fawn's "Plus One" to stamp the mobile and the little rattle on the inside. The sentiment reads 'congratulations' in Norwegian. I colored the mobile-image with Promarkers, and the rattle on the inside with pencils, as I didn't want the back of the card to have the ink from Promarkers showing through.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Cheryl said... [Reply]

Super cute! I love all the white!

Laurel said... [Reply]

So cute. I love all the white and the cute little rattle on the inside! Thanks for playing with us again Marie! We love you!

debby4000 said... [Reply]

Oh this is so cute.
luv
debby

CraftyDee said... [Reply]

Very sweet, I like the soft colours you chose :)

Heather I. said... [Reply]

Very sweet Marie!!!

Jocelyn said... [Reply]

Cute, cute! Good thought about coloring on the inside to not have the markers show through. I love how sweet this card is!

Faye said... [Reply]

Oh wow! What a beautiful card and I luuuuurve how you've used our sketch. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck! x