Sunday, July 17, 2011

Decorated Chocolate

Hi everyone!

Today I haven't got a card to show you, but a decorated chocolate instead =) I will be entering this creation into the following challenges:




I used a color combination of the four colors in the top right corner from this Cool Shades:





- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes!

 

Here are the pictures of my decorated chocolate:




I had so much fun making the pencil for my Pencil Breakout Card, that I wanted to do so again. This time, I decided to make it a pink pencil. To see what stamps from "Surf and Turf" and "Falling for You" I used to make the eyes, mouth and arms of the pencil, please check out my post for the Pencil Breakout Card here
The sentiment I used here, is from "Sentiment Sampler". The last 's' in the sentiment stamp has a little tail, as you can see here:


I just used my Memento Marker to make the tail longer, and adhered the pencil with it's tip at the end of that tail. I drew in lines with a thin marker, and stamped some dashed lines along the edges. That dashed line is from "Santa Paws"


I used a small circle (intended to be a bubble, I think) from "Surf and Turf" to stamp the open circles on my pencil's eraser.


The smaller dots were stamped using the ball tip of a stylus.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

4 comments:

KathyNakata said... [Reply]

This is adorable Marie! I love that pencil! I guess he got out of jail. Oh, maybe not, this is a new pink pencil so she is not the guy handcuffed to the jail! LOL! I've been watching a lot of your YouTube videos and I love them! Thank you for sharing all your ideas. Hope to see more adventures of the pencil folks!

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

You are so clever at using stamps :) This is great and I love your pencil.

Lisa Lara said... [Reply]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay clever!

Jenny said... [Reply]

Thisis a wonderful idea and Mr pencil would be a useful image on lots of projects :)
Jenny x