Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hand-drawing on cards

Hi everyone!

First of all I wanted to tell you something that has made me so happy! Today, on Paper Smooches' blog, one of my cards were featured in their PS Patrol post! This was the card featured:


Please check out my card along with the four other featured on this blogpost. I'm so excited and honoured to be featured there, along with other fabulous creations =)


Since I had done so much hand-drawing on that card, I thought today would be the perfect day to share with you a little video I made about hand-drawing on cards. You can view the video below, on my YouTube channel here, or on YouTube by clicking on the YT logo in the bottom right corner of the video-screen.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

11 comments:

Jess said... [Reply]

You are such a talent! Thanks for sharing the drawing technique (although, I'm not sure I could do it!)

KathyN said... [Reply]

Marie, thank you so much for the video. I love that owl card so much and I like seeing how you draw your images to go with the stamped images. Again, you are so very talented!

Jocelyn said... [Reply]

Wow! Big congrats on the feature! Thanks for the video...I cannot believe you drew all of those elements. You need to be designing stamps! Your talent is just remarkable.

Diane's Place said... [Reply]

The owl and prison cards are exceptional and would love to see the process from start to finish on one of your hand drawn cards.

CraftyEngineer said... [Reply]

WOW! You are incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing your artwork!

Lisa Lara said... [Reply]

Amaaaaaaaaaaazing hand drawn bg Marie.

Jay Gee said... [Reply]

Congrats on being featured on the Paper Smooches blog Marie. Another great video too, thank you :)

Jenny said... [Reply]

Congrats on being showcased Marie, I love your creativity. Thanks for sharing your drawing tips in a video too :)
Jenny x

Gabby said... [Reply]

Congrats on being featured on the PS blog today! Just wanted to stop by to let you know that your owl/school card is fantastic! You have quite a creative talent. Other projects on your blog clearly indicate that, as well. It was neat to see in your video, how you draw and/or create your piecings. :)

Anastasia (Νατάσα) said... [Reply]

Congratulations... this is sooooo creative! love-love-love it!

Jennifer Spuehler said... [Reply]

Awesome! Such talent, thanks for sharing!