Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My favorites from the Young Crafters Unite bloghop

Hi everyone

Today I'll be looking back on the Young Crafters Unite! bloghop from this weekend. Both Britta and I will be showing our top five favorites from the bloghop today, so please check out her blogpost as well. You can find that on Britta's blog. Today is also the day for announcing the winners from the hop. We have seven winners (yes, you read that right, seven!) from the bloghop, and they will be announced on the Young Crafters Unite blog today. Please go check it out =)

So, Britta and I agreed that we would showcase five fabulous creations each from the bloghop. It was really hard narrowing it down to only five (or six, if you count the two winners for the bloghop that Britta and I also chose), but I got there eventually. I really enjoyed hopping through all of the 64 blogs on the hop (excluding mine), and seeing all of the fabulous creations people had made. I am so happy and grateful that so many of you could join us in this fun adventure! If you can, I would love for you to check out yesterday's post on the ycu (Young Crafters Unite) blog, and let us know what you would like to see in the future for ycu. Please do so by going to this post =)



So, without further ado, here's my top five:

Blogger #39, Danielle Daws

I love the beautiful layout, colors and texture of this card. The coloring is really special too, I love the texture that her coloring gives to the image! Be sure to check out more of Danielle's creations on her blog here =)

Blogger #35, Deena

I love the colors Deena chose for her card. I love the fun patterned papers, the tilted paper layers, and that cute onesie acting as the letter 't' in her sentiment! Be sure to check out more of Deena's creations on her blog here =)

Blogger #10, Chari Moss

This card is so fun, colorful and yet simple! I love how Chari made her pinwheels so colorful, and I love those vellum-clouds! Be sure to check out more of Chari's creations on her blog here =)

Blogger #6, Jen Rzasa

I love the simplicity to this card, the colors Jen chose, and the white layer on white cardbase. The bicycle really pops! Be sure to check out more of Jen's creations on her blog here =)

Blogger #12, Kelly Latevola

I really love the bright colors kelly used on this card, and the simplicity of it as well. It feels sunny and happy, for sure! Be sure to check out more of Kelly's creations on her blog here =)



That was all I wanted to share with you today. I hope you had a great time hopping along with us this weekend =) Oh, and if you weren't able to hop along, you still can! The deadline for commenting to win the prizes are obviously up, but there's still a lot of inspiration available for you from the bloghop =) A list of permalinks to all of the blogposts on people's blogs from the hop, has been posted on the ycu blog, so you can easily go back and look at all of the projects!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check out the ycu blog for a list of winners, and for the list of permalinks from the hop =)
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Chari M. said... [Reply]

Fabulous choices! Thanks for picking mine as one of your favorites as well! Thanks again for organizing this hop, it was such fun!

Wendy said... [Reply]

It was lovely to meet you Marie, thanks to this hop. I enjoyed participating, hopping and meeting some amazing new crafters that I am looking forward to revisiting including you!

Isha said... [Reply]

Fab choice Marie. Love each and every one of these cards. Thanks for organizing the hop.It was fun, informative and motivating.

Jennifer Rzasa said... [Reply]

Hi Marie- so glad my card was one of your faves! Thanks for organizing a fabulously fun blog hop!!

Tejal said... [Reply]

It was really nice to meet all new crafters and be inspired..Thanks for the hop! couldn't participate this time around..maybe you could have another one soon?

Danielle said... [Reply]

Oh wow! I definitely didn't expect to see my card in with the favourites! Thanks so much! You and Britta did a brilliant job with the blog hop. Thank you so much!

Cathy P in AZ said... [Reply]

I loved these cards as well as the ones that Britta chose! Such fabulous talent was showcased on the hop and I was so thrilled to be a part of it! Thanks a bunch, Marie! Can't wait to do it again soon! :)