Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rainbow Flowers Card

Hi everyone!


Today I'll be sharing a card I made to enter into these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - A Stitch in Time (use stitching on your project)

Latrice's Lawn Fawn Challenge

Embellish Magazine - Rainbow Color Trends Challenge


Here's the card I made



I used the flower and stem from Lawn Fawn's "Critters in the 'Burbs" to create my rainbow flowers. I then stitched along the bottom of the flower stems using some green twine from The Twinery. I also added a twine-bow and rounded the top two corners of the white piece. The white piece was adhered to the black cardbase using foam adhesive.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

10 comments:

Berenice R. said... [Reply]

So beautiful card! :)

Donna B. said... [Reply]

Very pretty card!! I love how you stitched with the twine!

Lorraine A said... [Reply]

Simple and stunning !! gorgeous card ,, I love the flowers against the black background, very striking :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Jenny said... [Reply]

Lovely card Marie, love the cute row of flowers, so sweet and simple :)
Jenny x

Jenny said... [Reply]

Cute row of flowers Marie, love the stitching too :)
Jenny x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said... [Reply]

What a great idea to use the twine as grass. Love it.
Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
Renee, Simon Says Stamp

Sarah Martina said... [Reply]

I love the wide stitching, Marie! This is so fun! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

Latrice said... [Reply]

Love how clean this is. Thanks for entering my challenge ;)

Kathy Nakata said... [Reply]

This is adorable Marie! Love those Lawn Fawn stamps!!

debby4000 said... [Reply]

Love your beautiful card, its so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge this week.
luv
Debby