Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tip for lining up solid backed dies

Hi everyone


I just wanted to let you all know that I've uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel. In this video I'm showing a technique you can use to line up dies that has a solid back-plate. The die I'm showing in the video is from a die and stampset combo from my Favorite Things, called "Framed Greetings".



(You can see this video on YouTube by clicking the YouTube logo in the bottom right corner)




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

MakingCardsIsFun! said... [Reply]

Hi! Thank you so much for the link to the site for the music! Thanks !

cards by cara said... [Reply]

I do the same thing but I only use the negative piece and then just place the die in the empty hole. It works great!!

yainea said... [Reply]

Thank you for the useful tip! I think I'll try it soon :)