Monday, July 18, 2011

Warm Thoughts Card

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing another Paper Smooches creation with you. I made this card to enter into the following challenges:

Paper SmoochesJuly SPARKS challenge


Wee Memories - Challenge #62


I based my card upon a sketch from Designer Drafts 4, that I flipped upside down for my card.



Here's my card:


(that drop on the green popsicle is glossy in real life, but it doesn't show in the pictures =)


I used the popsicle-stamp from "Sugar Rush" on this card, as well as a sentiment from "Sentiment Sampler". I drew in and paper pieced some scarves for the posicles using my Memento marker. The little drop is also from "Sugar Rush". I colored the popsicles with my new Copic markers. I've decided to switch from Promarkers to Copics, and I'm very happy about it. I love how easily they blend, and all the fabulous colors they come in =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

5 comments:

KathyN said... [Reply]

Oh my word, this is soooo cute Marie! Just makes those popsicles look so yummy! And drawing the scarves on there is adorable. And you've gotten addicted to Copics, eh?! You know one thing that is so great about them, you can buy reinkers for them. So even though they are pricey, you don't have to buy another pen ever. You can replace the nibs too if needed. But I love your card - makes my mouth water! LOL! Thank you again!

Isha said... [Reply]

Lovely coloring and beautiful card Marie. TFS

Heather I, said... [Reply]

Marie - you always surprise me!!! You are a fab artist - all I can draw is happy faces & peace signs ;). I always love it when you add your own hand drawn special touches to your creations - great card!

Lisa said... [Reply]

Cute card, the popsicles sound good in this humid 90 degree waether!!!

*Alison* said... [Reply]

This is stunning.. I just adore the colors, and the CAS card is so refreshing.. :) HUGS