Friday, August 26, 2011

quick post today...

I just wanted to stop by and share something with you. I have the honour of being featured over at the Paperie Designs Studio blog today!


There's an interview with me there and everything =) If you want to check it out, please click here.

I also wanted to mention that I posted a new video on my YouTube channel earlier today, showing some recent cards. Just ones that I've posted to my blog here earlier =) If you'd like to check that out, click here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

6 comments:

KathyN said... [Reply]

Thanks for your video, I always enjoy them! And I so enjoyed reading your interview. I can see that you and I are alike in many ways. I view myself as a stamper too. And the perfectionist part, I get very picky about making sure stuff is taped down WELL! And want to make sure everything is straight, etc. I've been known to throw out a card if it really doesn't measure up to my own standards! LOL! No one else would notice what I do, but I do and as you said, "bugs me"! LOL! Meant to mention to you, you maybe should open up an Etsy store. Anyway, something to think about!

Marie / Legojenta said... [Reply]

@KathyN - I have thought of opening an Etsy store or something similar. Just need to figure out how that will go with taxes and all here in my country =)

~Tammy~ said... [Reply]

So happy to feature you over at Paperie Designs Studio!

Noor Nahdi said... [Reply]

So glad to feature you Marie!!! BTW, I entered your first challenge too :)

Karina Beck said... [Reply]

Congratulations!

Levana Sunandar said... [Reply]

thank you for sharing the video, i am glad that you are being part of the team. Congratulations!