Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random post: My wishlist

Hi everyone!


I've just gotten back into crafting after being away from it for quite some time. So I thought it would be great to gather up a wishlist for papercrafting stuff, that I can "work on" getting to purchase. To make it easier for myself, I made two lists. One "To Get" list and one "Wishlist". Over time I'll probably move stuff from my wishlist to my to get list, as I'm ready to purchase them.

Now, I got to thinking that it would be fun to share my lists with you. There are two reasons for that. First of all, maybe you'll discover something on my list you haven't seen before, that sparks your interest.The second thing I can hope for, is that you will want to share your wishlist with me and your own blog readers as well, to create even more oportunities for people to discover new products =)


Okay, so here are my two lists:

To Get

- Grey Copics. I'll probably get three-four shades of a cool grey color and the same number of a warm grey color

- Purple Copics. I'll probably get three-four shades of a purple color

Silver Rhinestones by Kaiserscrapbook



I'm almost out of the smallest size rhinestone in the package, and need to get more =)



Wishlist

- "Critters on the Farm" by Lawn Fawn


I love the cute cow and the fun pig and sheep in this set. And the other critters are so cute as well!

- "Critters in the Snow" by Lawn Fawn

This is an older set, but I have never gotten around to bying it. I think the bear and the penguins are really fun and versatile to create with =)

- "Fanciful Frames" by Lawn Fawn

I love how quirky and fun these frames are! And I love the nail and thread you can "hang" them on =)

- "Schoolhouse Backdrops" by Lawn Fawn

I didn't think I wanted this set when it was released, before I saw how the lines could be used to make grid backgrounds. Now I must have it soon =)

- "Friendly Robot" by DeNami Design
I don't have any DeNami stamps yet, but I think this one will have to be one of my first ones! He's so cute =)

- "Friendly Ghost" by DeNami Design

This ghost is so darn cute as well! I think he would be great for Halloween treats =)

- "Small Jack O'Lantern" by DeNami Design


I love the happy, happy face on this pumpkin =) He would also be so cute for Halloween treats!

- "Mat Stack #4" die by Papertrey Ink
I've just recently discovered this die, and I love the shape of it =)

- 6x6 "Splash" paper pad by Echo Park

 I love the fresh, bright colors in these papers!

- Versafine Black Ink by Tsukineko
Britta had tried this out and says it's a really dark black color. I'd like to try it out sometime soon =)

- Tim Holtz Designruler


I like how this ruler has holes for easy piercing, and a grid on it for perfect placement and cutting =)


Phew, I think that's it for now. Nice to get it all together like this =)
If you too want to share your wishlist on your blog, I would love to hear about it! Please leave me a link to your post with your wishlist in the comments, and I'll come over and have a look =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

1 comments:

Barb said... [Reply]

great list Marie! i'm too willing a victim to call you an enabler lol! you are going to LOVE versafine ink! i use it for detail stamping & embossing and it works beautifully. i only need to buy clear embossing powder since it works on any color of ink ;)