Friday, September 23, 2011

DeNami Turtle Tag

Hi everyone!

So, I just recently got my first order from DeNami Design, and I decided to use the stamp DeNami sent me as a gift (for more information on my order, check out this video) to make a tag. I'll be entering my tag into this challenge over at the DeNami Design blog:

(Click on the graphic to go directly to the challenge =)

Edited to add: I completely forgot to add my project into the Inlinkz tool for the challenge over at DeNami's blog! So I didn't manage to enter it into their challenge after all. Silly me!

Here's the tag I made:


For the tag itself, I diecut the top of a rectangle piece of white cardstock with a PTI die. I then rounded the corners that were not cut by the die. I stamped the turtle, colored it in, and cut out the image in a small rectangle. I then popped it up onto the tag using some pop dots. Lastly, I added some silk ribbon from May Arts to complete the tag.

Today's Norwegian word: Skilpadde - Turtle

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


9 comments:

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

Super cute!!!

KathyN said... [Reply]

This is ADORABLE! That turtle is so cute!

...:::Paulina:::... said... [Reply]

SUCH a cute tag, Marie! You did a great job with this little stamp!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge. I actually went ahead and manually entered in your link- I knew you had created this card a few days ago. :)

Emily Keaton said... [Reply]

That is just the SWEETEST tag!! Thanks for playing along with the DeNami Design Animals challenge! ~Emily, September Guest Designer for DeNami Design

Tina said... [Reply]

he's so cute and bright...totally adorable :)

Lisa said... [Reply]

This is darling! Love the cute turtle!!

~Tammy~ said... [Reply]

Very cute!

Lisa Petrella said... [Reply]

Your tag is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! LOVE that sweet little turtle with the presents and how his bright colors POP against the white tag!!!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Theme Challenge!!!

Andrea M said... [Reply]

What a cute tag!!! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!