Monday, September 19, 2011

A few of my recent videos...

Hi everyone!

I just realized today that I have a couple of videos that I've recently published on my YouTube channel, which I've neglected to post here on my blog. So this will be sort of a catch-up post, showing you those videos =)
Remember, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to be informed every time I post a new video there! Enough about that, let's get to the videos, shall we?






I also wanted to quickly let you know that we will be posting our second YCU challenge on Friday, September 23rd. I hope you'll come by the YCU blog then and check out the new challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

Isha said... [Reply]

Lovely videos Marie. I like your paper smooches collection...need to buy 2/3 stamps from them:) Love that cute Robot too:)

...:::Paulina:::... said... [Reply]

Oh, it just made my day seeing your "DeNami Design Haul" video, Marie! You did a FABULOUS job with it- I'm so glad you are already putting your new purchases to use! Can't wait to see your creations. :)

Kathy Nakata said... [Reply]

Thanks for your videos! I love how you covered the planner notebook and LOVE the monster from Paper Smooches! He's so handsome, isn't he?! LOL! Glad you got some more Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn sets. One can never have too many! The stamps from DeNami are adorable. Thanks for sharing!