Monday, September 26, 2011

LF Cow Mini Card

Hi everyone

::: This is my second post today. Please scroll down to see my first one =) :::

Today I'll be sharing a mini card I made to enter into the current Lawnscaping challenge:



Here's my card for this challenge:



I colored the cow in with copics, and tried to make it look sort of "scruffy". Is that even a word? Anyways, I wanted it to look less then perfect, and to have a little bit of texture. I therefore let the brown from the cow's spots bleed out to the white around them a bit. I stamped a definition stamp from Hero Arts using some white ink onto grey cardstock. I then cut it out using a nestabilities die. I cut out the cow, adhered the grey piece onto a 3x3" cardbase and adhered the cow on top.

Today's Norwegian word: Ku - Cow

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


2 comments:

Kathy Nakata said... [Reply]

I LOVE your cow! He is so cute. Scruffy is a word and he does look scruffy!

Laurel said... [Reply]

Girl, super cute! And I love that scruffy cow!!! Great texture addition! Thanks for playing along with us! And I just saw your latest video.. BRILLIANT!