Monday, September 12, 2011

Multifold Card

Hi everyone!

Today I'll quickly be sharing a card I made to enter into the current Simon Says Challenge, which is Multifold Cards! I made a card with two interlocking flaps that come together in the middle of the cardfront. Here are pictures of my card:




Stamps by Paper Smooches and Hero Arts

To make the interlocking flaps, I cut the two flaps for the front in different widhts. The right flap is 2 1/8" wide, and the left flap is 2 3/4". I adhered half of the image piece to the left flap, so that the right flap tucks in between the left flap and the image piece.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said... [Reply]

What a super cute card!!! tfs!!

Gabby said... [Reply]

Very neat card! Like your image and coloring! TFS your cute card! You know, your hot pepper could be a pumpkin, as well! :)

Gabby said... [Reply]

I like your fold and design! Cute, clever hot pepper! And ... ya know ... that hot pepper might just end up a pumpkin on one of my cards! FTS :)

Joy said... [Reply]

How cute is this card, really makes me smile, love that it opens at the front...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said... [Reply]

Adorable card! Love those sweet stamps! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Kathy Nakata said... [Reply]

This card is ADORABLE!! The Paper Smooches veggies are so cute!