Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pumpkin Halloween Treat

Hi everyone

Today I wanted to share a little halloween treat I made using one of my newer Paper Smooches sets, called Halloweenies. I will be entering this into the current Simon Says Stamp challenge for the Stamptember Hop and Treasure hunt, which is Everything Goes.

Here's the little treat I made:

Stamp by Paper Smooches

I just wrapped some black paper around a small chocolate, and added a strip of purple cardstock. I then stamped, colored an cut out the pumpkin, and added that on top of the purple strip.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta





7 comments:

Karin (Peppermintpatty) said... [Reply]

Super cool!

Barb said... [Reply]

EEK! This is adorable. That pumpkin is the cutest!

Heather Innusa said... [Reply]

How too cute! I was literally just thinking up what I'm doing for my kiddies' class room treats for Halloween - funny ;). Good luck w/ school & work & all the fun that comes with that. Sounds like a dream job :). Also I'm doing the Lawnscaping hop too & can't wait to see your project! Have an awesome weekend!!

Kathy Nakata said... [Reply]

This is adorable!! Love the cute pumpkin!

Isha said... [Reply]

Cute card Marie. Love it:)

Jenny said... [Reply]

So cute and just perfect for the 'trick or treaters' :)
Jenny x

debby4000 said... [Reply]

what a fab sweet cover, perfect for trick and treating.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby