Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tag with fun kite image + video

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with a new project for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. The challenge is to take inspiration from this picture:

(Please click on the photo to go directly to the challenge)

I will also be entering this tag into the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, which is "Everything Goes"

For this project, I took inspiration from the tag on the picture, and I made a long tag. Here's my tag:


Stamps by Paper Smooches

To see how I made the tag, please check out the video below.





Here's the supply list for this project. Oh, and I've added a little note about my supply lists in the right sidebar here on my blog, so please check that out!




I also wanted to share with you a couple of items from my current wishlist over at Simon Says Stamp. I've just ordered some stuff, and so it'll probably be some time before I order again. But I'm constantly adding stuff to my wishlist anyways =)



Today's Norwegian word: Drage - Kite or Dragon

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

3 comments:

barb said... [Reply]

This tag is adorable! love the pink background...the kite just pops!

Dawny P said... [Reply]

Wow this is fabulous - and what lovely colours you've used as well. Great tutorial as well :) Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

KathyN said... [Reply]

Love your tag! The kite is so cute! We always seem to need new stamping supplies. Notice I said "need" rather than "want"!!