Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby Memories Box

Hi everyone!

Today I have (sort of) a bonus project to share with you. I hadn't planned to make this in the first place, but I got inspired to do so anyways =) This will be my absolute last project to enter into the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, which is to take inspiration from this picture:

(Please click on the picture to go directly to the challenge)

Here's my little box:



Stamps by Paper Smooches
Again, I took inspiration from the theme baby. I also drew inspiration from the ruffles on the onesie in the picture, and translated that into a scalloped frame on my box. This box would be wonderful to put little baby memories in, like baby's first socks, baby's first pacifier or other small baby memories =) I stamped the little bird, and drew in a diaper with a marker. The diaper-pin was stamped using a sprinkles stamp from Sugar Rush. The patterned paper I used for the top of the box, is from an old collection by My Minds Eye (Quite Contrary). I used some watercolored paper for the bottom of the box, the scalloped frame and the sentiment strip. I also used a 1" circle punch (linked below) to punch out two notches in the top of the box, to make it easier to open.

Today's Norwegian word: Boks - Box

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


3 comments:

cutiephinphin said... [Reply]

This box is just so cute! You sure are creative.

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

Stort GRATTIS Marie!!! Can't wait to see more of your cool creations at PS. Sparks challenge!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said... [Reply]

Stort GRATTIS Marie!!! Can't wait to see more of your cool creations at PS. Sparks challenge!