Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Rattle Shaker Card

Hi everyone!

Happy belated World Cardmaking Day! I'm sorry I didn't have a blog post up yesterday, I just didn't get to finishing a card to share with you. But I did work on cards yesterday, and today I got one done to show to you =)

This card is for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. The challenge is to take inspiration from this picture:

(Please click on the picture to go directly to the challenge)

I took inspiration from the theme, baby, and made this shaped shaker card:


Stamps by Paper Smooches
I have a quick video of the shaker card in action. I also show the inside of the card in this video:


I used thick watercolor paper for the base of this card. The shape of it was partially hand-cut and partially diecut/punched out. I had some older treat cup/shaker card toppers lying around, and used one of them on this project. I used both small white and clear pearls for inside the shaker card, from a local craft shop.

Today's Norwegian word: Rangle - (Baby) Rattle

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


1 comments:

Efrat said... [Reply]

Super Super cute. I love it. So innovative!