Sunday, October 9, 2011

Girl with Umbrella Card

Hi everyone!

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see the first one =)

In this post, I'll show you a card I made to enter into the following challenges:

Here's my card:


I used my new Pure Innocence stamp to stamp the girl. I colored her in and cut her out. I them stamped the image once more, and used a light blue color to add some color over the rain in the image. I then used som Cryastal Lacquer over the rain and the girl's boots, to make them shiny. I stamped the sentiment, cut it out in a strip, and added a silver rhinestone. I adhered my image with foam adhesive onto a white cardbase, which I had added a kraft layer to beforehand.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


3 comments:

Heather said... [Reply]

I love this card so much Marie!!! The shiney rain boots are just adorable!! So fun - always love your cards!!!

Linda Beeson said... [Reply]

What a cute card. She is one of my favorite stamps.

Joy said... [Reply]

Sweet, I really love those glossy accents boots... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog