Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy, happy, happy news!

Hi everyone!

Today I have some news to share with you, that I'm very happy about! So, drumroll please...

I am now a DT member on the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge blog!


I'm so thrilled to join this first DT team on the SPARKS blog, along with several other fabulous crafters =) You can check out all of my DT teammates over on the SPARKS blog today, on the DT team announcement post!

I'm looking forward to creating card samples for the upcoming challenges over at the SPARKS blog, and to see the samples from the rest of the DT for the challenges as well =)

Please check out the SPARKS blog to see the DT team announcement, and to check out the current SPARKS challenge =)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Audrey Tokach said... [Reply]

YAY Marie! I was hoping you would get chosen! Love all of your creations, and I look foward to getting to know you better :)

Jenny said... [Reply]

So happy for you Marie, your the perfect choice :)
Jenny x

Chari M. said... [Reply]

Big Congrats!!!! Totally deserved. :)

cutiephinphin said... [Reply]

congrats!! Can't wait to see your creations.

Laurel said... [Reply]

That is awesome news! Totally deserved! You rock those stamps! :) YEA!

Efrat said... [Reply]

That is amazing news. You have been using the PM stamps in such creativity for such a long time now, you well deserve it. Congrats!

Yainea said... [Reply]

Congrats Marie! You totally rock with your Paper Smooches stamps, you deserve it! :)