Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lawnscaping #20

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share with you, that I made for the current Lawnscaping challenge:


I'll also be entering this card into these challenges:

Here's my card:




I used a tree stamp from Lawn Fawn, and paper pieced it using some old christmas-themed patterned paper. I added a sentiment cut from the same paper, and a strip of red patterned paper behind it using another paper from the same paperpad. The star on the top of the tree was punched out with and old EKSuccess star punch. I kept this card simple and not so cute as I usually like making my cards, as I'll be sending it in to the Card that Card carddrive, where cards for elderly in nursing homes are being collected. Chek out more about the card drive here.

It's been a while since I added Today's Norwegian Word to my blogpost. But today I have one to share again =)
Today's Norwegian word: Christmas - Jul

Thyanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


8 comments:

Laurel said... [Reply]

I love this! I love the simplicity of it, the Christmas patterned paper on the tree! This is awesome. A great card to mass produce for the holidays! Thanks so much for playing along with us Marie! You rock our challenge every time!!!!

Joy said... [Reply]

Super sweet CAS card, I love the paper piecing... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Christiana said... [Reply]

This is a PERFECT example of what a stunning new look paper-piecing can add to a card. I LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

melania deasy said... [Reply]

Wow.....The paper piecing is perfect Marie :) I LOVE this card. Perfect CAS card. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping, can't wait to see more from you :) :)

Rachel Izakowicz said... [Reply]

Great paper piecing! Love the simplicity of the card as well. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Ayana Posadas said... [Reply]

What an excellent CAS card. I love your paper piecing on the tree. I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping challenge. I just love your clean and festive design!

Annette said... [Reply]

beautiful Christmas card... Love how you did the tree...

Laurel said... [Reply]

I just love this!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.