Friday, October 14, 2011

Monster Devil Halloween Card

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be sharing a card I made to enter into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Halloween
Wee Memories - Halloween

Here's the card I made:


Stamps by Paper Smooches

I came up with the silly idea to dress up the monster, as if he's going out trick-or-treating himself. I drew out a tail and pitchfork, and colored his horns red for the occasion. I used distress inks and masking to create the bakcground, as well as some other PS stamps to create the spooky scene. For the black paper behind the image, I used a Fiskars textureplate with a cobweb to deboss the cardstock.

Today's Norwegian word: Devil - Djevel

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta

7 comments:

Karina Beck said... [Reply]

Hvor er det er skønt kort! Flot!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said... [Reply]

Super ADORABLE card!! Love that sweet image! Your coloring is awesome too! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Laurel said... [Reply]

This is really adorable!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

*Alison* said... [Reply]

oh my goodness.. this is adorable.. LOVE the pitchfork :) hugs

Emily Leiphart said... [Reply]

I love this, Marie! You are such a talented illustrator and card maker. I love coming by to see what you've made!

Love the Norwegian lessons, too. ;)

Annette said... [Reply]

aww very very cute...

Lindsey said... [Reply]

Love the idea of this trick-or-treating little monster!