Friday, October 7, 2011

Pink Washi Tape

Hi everyone!

In this post, I'll be sharing a card I made to enter into this weeks
Make It Monday challenge over at the Papertrey Ink blog.
The technique shown this week is absolutely fabulous! Nichole Heady shows how to make your own, custom washi tape using Scor-tape and tissue paper, and I love all of the possibilities this gives =) Check out the technique video and challenge post on the Papertrey Ink blog here!

Here's the card I made, with my own custom-made washi tape:




I instantly had the idea to use colored tissue paper for my washi tape, and so I found some hot pink tissue paper in my stash, and went to work =) I don't have any PTI background stamps, so I used some damask-type stamps from Prima instead. I'm sure you can get the same look as on my customs washi tape with the "Damask Designs" stampset from PTI as well. Anyways, all supplies except for the tissue paper, pink bling and foam adhesive I used are linked below =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie / Legojenta


5 comments:

Wendy said... [Reply]

Very cool, you card is gorgeous and bold. I love it!

Wendy said... [Reply]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cutiephinphin said... [Reply]

lovely card!! Love it.

CraftyDee said... [Reply]

(Oops, that comment was meant for your previous post lol ;-) )

Great card, love the clean lines and the splash of colour!

Robin said... [Reply]

Fab card!!!
Robin